In the aftermath of the Shoreham Airshow tragedy, a number of recognised organisations have stepped forward to offer support to those affected by the incident.
The Red Cross
- The Red Cross has opened a special telephone line specifically for those people who need to speak to someone.
- by calling 0203 417 0300, the community can access professional, confidential phone support when and where they need it.
- this is open from 8am until 8pm daily.
- The NHS has released some helpful information through its website to help individuals understand some of the feelings they may be experiencing.
- If they need more intensive support, then the NHS’s ‘Time To Talk’ service is on hand:
‘Time To Talk’ – NHS
- ‘Time To Talk’ offers a wide range of support, tailored to an individual’s needs. It’s free, confidential and run by NHS professionals. Anyone needing support is also recommended to talk to their GPs.